Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Falling together

Sometimes, it feels like your whole world is collapsing. That which can go wrong has done so. But is everything falling apart or coming together?

Often, we focus on the bad and miss all the good. Life has never been easy, and that is not going to change. But it is within us to turn things around.

After all we have been through, quitting is not an option. It should only ever be considered to be dismissed. And then, it should be forgotten.

The pain we experience is only temporary. It is the body's way of telling us how much danger we are in. But it pales next to that of a shattered spirit.

There are no obstacles that cannot be surmounted. And then, mount them on a wall as a reminder. They cannot prevent one who will not be prevented.

One gets hurt as they stumble through this life. But bumps and bruises do not last. As long as we are holding it together, we can never really fall apart.

4 comments:

  1. I empathize! No seriously, I do. I know I give you a lot of crap. I am going through something similar, and yes, it is scary. I don't really see myself as either a optimist or a pessimist. I am just striving as much as I can and am entirely willing to die for what I am striving for. After doing ti for a while, I've just decided to go down with the ship. I am okay with a bad ending as long as I lived a life without being a part of the problem. But just to be clear, there is a huge chance that things will not go well, and I do not want to make you think otherwise.

    I am sorry for what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do not know what is going to happen. When things were the darkest, someone turned on the light. There are no guarantees of success, but if we never try then we will never know.

      Delete
  2. Indeed we must hold it together, times can be tough but as long as we never compromise who we are we can survive. If we hold on through the darkness we can live to see the light peering over the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The light is already here, we just need to keep moving towards it. Things have improved, it is up to us to do what we can to help. Times may be tough, but we will prove tougher.

      Delete