Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Those that can

Those that can, do; the rest never cease to complain. They seem to think vehemence is a substitute for substance. If they were busy doing, there would be no time to whine.

Like little children, so many vociferate about the unfairness of their situation. They will not lift a finger to help themselves. Yet, they feel the world is beholden to them.

They expect a lot for their nothing. If they were gone tomorrow, who would miss them? Think of the peace and quiet that would follow their passing.

What is up to you... is up to you. We came into this life the same way, and can bring nothing with us when we go. The worth of our existence is judged by what we did with the time we had.

Life is not, never has been, and never will be fair. You get out what you put into it. If you want things to get better, there is a great deal of work to be done.

By saying you cannot do something, you have already admitted defeat. Remember all things are possible. But it requires maximum effort to achieve optimal results.

1 comment:

  1. This blog comes at a single moment where I am genuinely proud of something I am doing. Don't even reply to this one, I don't want it ruined! I am totally freaking out at how awesome this story that I am writing is! I was born with an amazing talent for telling stories! I am loving every minute of this. I spent all day long today working on something amazing, and I just can't wait to share it! Yes, I am definitely dealing out awesomeness in this life. More to come! (Seriously, don't reply this this. It works on its own.)

    ReplyDelete